Equestrian chic in The Perfect Riding Boot: Aetrex
Equestrian Chic: The Perfect Riding Boot
After working in retail for many years, my feet, my back and my posture have all suffered to say the least. I think any fashionista would understand after spending many years in very stylish, but uncomfortable shoes. So when I found the perfect riding boot from Aetrex, I was beyond shocked to find out that the boot had a built in Lynco orthotic insole.
The Chelsea riding boot that I’m wearing features a built in Lynco orthotics to provide proper arch support, balance and alignment. In addition, memory foam cushioning and a calf sweater detail to accommodate all foot types. With full adjustability in the calves and antimicrobial treatment your feet will stay pain-free and fresh. Not only are they stylish, but they’re comfortable which is a huge plus for for every woman. I even have them in a Navy suede that I can’t wait to wear!
Aetrex also makes a Fashion Lynco Foot Orthotics (sold separately) that provide comfort and support for your favorite fashion footwear. These innovative orthotics are ultra light-weight and have a cobra shape design to fit inside heels, pumps and flats that usually don’t offer support.
The L 100 has a thermoplastic urethane base that helps with shape retention, and a strategically placed arch support to help biomechanically align your body. Finally, style + comfort all day long for all of your favorite fashion shoes.
BENEFITS with wearing the Chelsea Riding Boot:
- Helps align your knees, hips and back with a removable Lynco orthotic insole
- Keeps feet odor free and prevents bacteria growth with anti-microbial technology
- Customizes to your foot with slow recovery memory foam cushioning
- Ample room for all calf sizes with stretch sweater material and an adjustable calf strap
- Easy to put on with the half-way side zipper
- Adjustable top side buckles
- 1″ leather stacked heel
- Removable foot bed | Pair this shoe with any Aetrex Orthotic