Like most women, I’m obsessed with beauty products and skin care. The older and older I get the more and more I become obsessed. I love discovering new brands and switching things up every now and then, but also staying true to some OGs that just work for my skin and have been doing so for years. I’m all about quality and health so the less toxic the product the better. I try my hardest to stay within full organic, but that can be almost impossible with all the beauty products I love. At the moment these are some of my OG/New current favorites and must haves.
Check them out xx
1. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Milk Bath Soak – The ultimate and natural skin softening bath. Deeply hydrating coconut milk is the basis of this luxurious and indulgent bath soak. Consisting of only four natural ingredients. Leaving your skin silky soft with a light scent of natural coconut and vanilla. Works for all skin types.
This bath soak is formulated with coconut milk powder, which moisturizes and softens the skin and has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties too, which can help soothe inflamed areas of the skin. It also contains vanilla essential oil, which soothes the body in innumerable ways, and has a relaxing and calming effect on the brain and the nerves, providing relief from anxiety, anger and restlessness.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – Is a body polish that contains a highly moisturizing and gently exfoliating blend of Virgin Coconut Oil and delicately floral Moroccan Rose to leave your skin soft and hydrated with a light scent of coconut and rose petals.
Packaged in a reusable glass jar, this body polish contains virgin coconut oil, which is rich in many proteins that work to keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated both inside and out, while also contributing to cellular health and tissue repair, along with providing a wide range of other essential activities within your body. It also contains Moroccan rose, which has a high level of antioxidant tocopherols, phenolics and beta carotenes to fight aging and cellular damage in the skin, while also soothing, cooling, keeping your pores clean and refined with antibacterial and astringent properties, and additionally providing anti-inflammatory properties, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
3. Kristen Ess Weightless Shine Leave-In Conditioner – This spray has quickly become my life. It creates completely weightless shine and detangles better than any other leave-in I’ve ever used. It seals in moisture and can bring dull hair back to life over time.
Their proprietary strengthening complex designed to “zip-up” split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect your hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
4. Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo – My favorite thing about this dry shampoo is the amount of powder that deposits onto your hair. My hair feels freshly clean when I use this, and if you ever over-do it with a shine product, this can be layered on top to soak up a little bit of the excess. This translucent, powder-based dry shampoo is also infused with vitamin C!
- Hydrating Lips – It can be used to hydrate lips before applying lipstick. The Rose Gold Elixir effectively keep lips from drying out, especially when using liquid/matte lipsticks, without affecting the finish. TIP: Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick
- Mix With Foundation – Use 1-3 drops to mix with your favorite foundation (we recommend a full coverage matte foundation) to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
- Revive Dried Cream Products – Sometimes cream products can tend to dry out. Instead of throwing them away, just add 1-3 drops to your favorite cream concealer, contour, highlight, or brow pomade, to bring them back to life.
7. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Connection – Is a natural nighttime replenishing facial elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin’s nighttime recovery and visibly restore the appearance of your skin. This top-rated face serum is formulated with ingredients like Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil to replenish your skin by morning.
8. Lush Cup O’ Coffee Mask – If you’re a sucker for the strong, scrubby, stimulating type, this coffee-filled mask is just the thing to kick-start your day. Wake up and invigorate your skin and mind with the rich, intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract. Kaolin deeply cleanses impurities from the pores and ground coffee acts as a gentle scrub to buff away dryness and reveal glowing skin beneath. Smooth this one all over your body to feel soft, clean and wonderfully fragrant.
9. Lush Chocolate Lip Scrub – The devine combination of orange and chocolate takes center stage here, making this lip scrub a decadent treat for the senses. Scrub your lips to smooth perfection with cocoa powder and castor sugar as organic jojoba oil preps your pout for the softest smooches.