Travel Must Have’s and Daily Essentials
Hey Loves! Currently traveling through Europe so I thought I would put together some of my favorite beauty care products at the moment. I swear by these six babies and couldn’t leave home without them. As I got older, skin care has become priority. The more you care for your skin the better you’ll look and feel.
In no special order
1. Fekkai BLOWOUT HAIR REFRESHER DRY SHAMPOO – Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. When traveling to other countries your hair can become unpredictable depending on where you go. I often feel like my hair gets oily faster especially after a plane ride. I just spritz this baby on the crown of my head and let it sink in for 2-3 minutes. Brush it out and you’re ready to go like brand new. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. It’s the perfect travel and gym bag companion.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist – I love a good rose water, in fact I carry one with me everywhere I go. Rose water is hydrating, high in antioxidants, and excellent for reducing redness and inflammation. What I love about this certain product is that it’s created with pure plant actives — no fillers. A base of coconut water is infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose to tone, hydrate, and soften all skin types. Use it after you cleanse your face and before you moisturize. This product is not only a travel must have but an everyday must have.
Key Ingredients listed below with all their benefits:
Coconut Water: Excellent for instantly rehydrating the skin and providing a new glow.
Hibiscus Flower: Naturally rich in malic and citric acid to provide natural exfoliation and speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even skin-tone. Also provides an intense boost in moisture and helps the skin to maintain moisture due to its high mucilage content — mucilage is a sticky substance secreted by the plant in order to retain moisture.
Rose: Hydrating, high in antioxidants, and excellent for reducing redness and inflammation.
Witch Hazel: Witch hazel has the ability to tighten skin and reduce inflammation. It is an ideal natural remedy for treating discoloration and puffiness under and around eyes.
Aloe Vera: Aloe is light, healing, and hydrating. It moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feel making it a great choice for all skin types. It also contains natural salicylic acid so it is excellent for prevention and treatment of blemishes.
3. Herbivore Balance Facial Toning Mist – I have oily skin naturally and again depending on where you travel to, the weather can either intensify it or decrease it. I traveled to Sweden and France in the winter so I wasn’t to concerned with excess oil but you never know. This product is the perfect toner for combination or oily skin. After cleansing spritz face lightly and allow mist to absorb. Use daily to balance pH levels, reduce blemishes and tighten pores.
4. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – When traveling jet lag is unavoidable. Its hard to travel the distance and feel well rested and at your best. Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a replenishing nighttime oil that visibly restores the appearance of your skin by morning. Regenerates, restores, and replenishes skin for smoother, healthier skin. Even tho you feel tired your face doesn’t have too!
5. Farsali Rose Gold Elixir – Don’t get dry! This product is amazing and I used it for multiple things in multiple ways. The Farsali Rose Gold Elixir is a daily radiant moisturizer for all skin types. It keeps my skin healthy and hydrated. The pure 24K gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin glowing and naturally radiant. The base of this luxurious Elixir is Rosehip seed oil. Rosehip seed is made up of 77% fatty acids. High in linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A (retinol); all essential for skin health. Rosehips have been found to regenerate tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks.
Other uses and benefits listed below:
It can be used to hydrate lips before applying lipstick. The Rose Gold Elixir effectively keep lips from drying out, especially when using liquid/matte lipsticks, without affecting the finish. TIP: Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
Mix With Foundation
Use 1-3 drops to mix with your favorite foundation (we recommend a full coverage matte foundation) to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
Revive Dried Cream Products
Sometimes cream products can tend to dry out. Instead of throwing them away, just add 1-3 drops to your favorite cream concealer, contour, highlight, or brow pomade, to bring them back to life!
6. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift – This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for your face and neck. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging wth smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Face & Neck Contour Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) increases cell turnover, reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.